Kinky思慕 发表于 2017-12-6 17:46:25

第四十一天 TRY

<object width=1190 height=513><param name="movie" value="http://share.vrs.sohu.com/my/v.swf&topBar=1&id=95502837&autoplay=false&from=page"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><param name="wmode" value="Transparent"></param><embed width=1190 height=513 wmode="Transparent" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="http://share.vrs.sohu.com/my/v.swf&topBar=1&id=95502837&autoplay=false&from=page" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/></embed></object><p>Where there is desie,there is a pain that makes you insane!</p><p>&nbsp;&nbsp;</p><p>TRY</p><p>lyric kinkster</p><p>vocal Herbie53</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Ever wonder about what I’m doing</p><p>Now I got some toys</p><p>These days I ask that my slave to have fun to play</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Where there is desire</p><p>There is gonna be a pain</p><p>Where there is hard pain</p><p>Slave’s bound to get whipped</p><p>But just because of flogger</p><p>Hard limits send her insane</p><p>We've gotta get up and try try try</p><p>Gotta get up and try try try</p><p>We gotta get up and try try try</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Eh, eh, eh</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Funny how the heat can be turning up</p><p>Ice meets intimate places</p><p>Why do our soar impulses increase</p><p>Even with each sharp whip</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Where there is desire</p><p>There is gonna be a pain</p><p>Where there is hard pain</p><p>Slave’s bound to get whipped</p><p>But just because of flogger</p><p>Hard limits send her insane</p><p>We've gotta get up and try try try</p><p>Gotta get up and try try try</p><p>We gotta get up and try try try</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Never worried that it might be ruined</p><p>And does it make us wanna ecstasy?</p><p>When we're out there doing what we're doing</p><p>Are we just getting by?</p><p>Tell me are we just getting by by by</p><p><br></p><p>Where there is desire</p><p>There is gonna be a pain</p><p>Where there is hard pain</p><p>Slave’s bound to get whipped</p><p>But just because of flogger</p><p>Hard limits send her insane</p><p>We've gotta get up and try try try</p><p>Gotta get up and try try try</p><p>We gotta get up and try try try</p><p>Gotta get up and try try try</p><p>Gotta get up and try try try</p><p>We gotta get up and try try try</p><p>Gotta get up and try try try</p><p><br></p><p>We gotta get up and try try try</p><p>Gotta get up and try try try</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>欢迎到youtube,土豆,搜狐视频,新浪微博,腾讯视频搜索《TRY》欣赏更多精彩演唱!</p><p></p>

唯蓁。 发表于 2017-12-14 09:59:14

唱的真不错。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 第四十一天 TRY